Several Texas laws (Health & 安全代码, 章81, 84, and 87) require specific information regarding notifiable conditions be provided to the Texas Department of State Health 服务 (DSHS). Healthcare providers, 医院, 实验室, schools and others are required to report patients who are suspected of having a notifiable condition (Chapter 97, 标题25, Texas Administrative Code).
WHAT: Follow the table of notifiable conditions in Texas. In addition to these conditions, 任何疫情, 异国情调的疾病, and unusual group expressions of 疾病 must be reported. All 疾病s shall be reported by name, 年龄, 性, 种族/民族, 强加于人, address, 电话号码, 疾病, 发病日期, 诊断方法, 和名称, address and 电话号码 of physician.
时间:餐桌 notifiable conditions in Texas lists when to report each condition. Cases or suspected cases of illness considered to be public health emergencies, 爆发, 异国情调的疾病, and unusual group expressions of 疾病 must be reported immediately to the Galveston County Health District (GCHD) or DSHS. Other 疾病s for which there must be a quick public health response must be reported within one working day. All other conditions must be reported to the GCHD or DSHS within one week.
怎样去: Please use this form fax, mail or call the information based on the condition reporting timeframe:
Immediate and one-day 疾病 reports, 爆发, suspected bioterrorism threats, or other public health emergencies:
- During working hours Mon-Fri 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- 409.938.2208 - Sharon Stonum, Epidemiology Man年龄r
- 409.938.2322 - Randy Valcin, Executive Director of Public Health 服务
- After hours reporting – 409.220.1523
- GCHD Epidemiology 服务 at 409.938.2399
- Galveston County Health District - Epidemiology 服务
Report AIDS, Chancroid, Chlamydia trachomatis infection, gonorrhea, HIV infection and syphilis to:
- Galveston County Health District - STD Control 服务
- Forms for these reports are available at this address or telephone 409.765.2528.